My my My my


Cascade is beginning to receive guidelines regarding return to play.  We will be cancelling some, if not all of our indoor camps this summer.   We are hoping to offer some options but are still working through the details and waiting for complete guidelines. We will be refunding June camps within the next few weeks and will decide on July/August camps as things progress and we get updated guidelines.   You will be notified via email when we begin processing the June Camp refunds.

Thank you for your patience as we work through this issue.