Season Dues and Information:
Dues: Paid in 4 installments: upon signing in November; by 12/31; by 1/31; & by 2/28. Dues will be posted by October 25th.
(paid in 4 installments)
on signing date in November;
by 12/31; by 1/31; & by 2/28)
||$4300 (includes Northern Lights Tournament in Minneapolis)
||$1675 (includes PSR Regionals tournament)
*Annoucement regarding our Cascade Summit/Crest/Peak Teams can be found here.
- IMPORTANT: All Chaperones and any adult helping in any capacity (score table, etc) must take a 90 minute online course called Safesport. Teams that do not have a Chaperone complete the requirement by January 15th will NOT be able to travel this season. No refunds will be given for missing the travel tournament, but additional local tournaments can be added to the schedule in place of it.
- Cascade Summit, Crest, and Peak will attend Yakima (Mid-March).
- U13-U16 Teams will attend PNQ in Spokane in late March. See http://www.pacificnwqualifier.org/ for information. Each team will have 3 player rooms (4 players per room). Please note: we will not have a block of parent rooms set aside this season.
- U12-U16 Teams as well as PEAK will also attend PSR Regionals in Centralia - this is not an overnight trip but parents may choose to book individual hotel rooms with their player.
- U15 will attend the Northern Lights Tournament in Minneapolis - players responsible for their own transportation and food. Hotel and all coach costs covered by dues.
- If teams choose to attend additional travel tournaments, budgets will be proposed based on the tournament chosen.
U12-16 Dues include: tournament entry fees as listed below, USAV mandated classes, gym costs, equipment costs, uniforms (warm up jacket, t-shirt, one pair spandex, two jerseys, backpack), coach stipends, coaching support, administrative support and other costs. USAV Junior Member fees will be paid by player.
Peak/Crest/Summit Dues include: tournament entry fees, gym costs, equipment costs, one pair of spandex, two short sleeve jerseys, coach stipends, coaching support, administrative support and other costs. USAV Junior Member fees will be paid by player.
For any pre-planned travel tournaments: Dues include tournament entry fees and coach travel costs (hotel, transportation stipend, per diem) and player hotel costs for U13 and up teams.
*If teams decide to travel beyond what is planned for in the dues, the team will be responsible for all extra costs, including tournament entry fees and coach travel costs (hotel, transportation stipend, per diem) and player hotel costs as well as individual transportation and food.
Dues DO NOT include: Shoes, kneepads, ankle protection, socks, etc. There are no requirements to purchase these but they may be offered by the club as options. In consultation with coaches, teams may decide to attend and pay for additional tournaments: these costs are not included in dues.
Travel Tournaments: Dues DO NOT include chaperone or player transportation and food costs.
Tournament Schedule: The tournament season runs from December – May. Teams will participate in:
- Pullayup Juniors Winter Classic (U13, U14, U16) - Teams may substitute another tournament
- Reindeer Roundup (U12)
- (4) USAV Puget Sound Region (PSR) Power League tournaments (including extra Seeding Day for U13-U16);
- Yakima (Cascade Peak/Summit/Crest), PNQ (U13-U16)
- PSR Regionals in late April/Early May (and Bid Tournament in March if teams qualify); and
- ECC or other 2-3 day tournament during May. (Teams may end season earlier if not accepted into ECC)
- Some teams choose to participate in additional tournaments. Players/families pay those additional costs.
Dates will be on all team calendars at www.cascadevolleyball.net.
2019-2020 Tournament Schedule will be updated when available.
(Note: U13 teams play in U14 Power League)
Practice Times: Each team will have an average of two 2-hour practices per week. Practice time slots are Mon, Tues, Wed or Thurs nights between 5 and 10pm and Sat or Sun between 1:30 - 9:30 pm. Some coaches may opt to have 1 weeknight and 1 weekend practice, while other teams will have two weeknight practices. Schedules are determined by coach and court availability.
During the months of December and January, practice schedules may not be “regular” as school sites become unavailable due to school uses - especially High School Basketball - and weather closures. We work hard to schedule all teams so their schedule is consistent but this is not always possible during these two months.
Practice locations: We will generally be using Hamilton MS, North Seattle Church and Shoreline Christian High School.
Practice Schedules are posted here.