For our clinics and camps, please bring the following:
1. Athletic court shoes - please no Converse or Converse-type shoes
2. Athletic wear - short sleeve or long sleeve shirt - athletic shorts or pants/joggers (see below)
3. Knee pads - optional for grades 2-5
4. Snacks for our longer sessions - lunch for our 5-hour summer camps
5. Water bottle
For those new to volleyball, we recommend a long sleeve t-shirt for the first few times. While not common, some players' arms can get very red or sore.
Please no jeans or jean shorts. Please no crop tops, strapless, or spaghetti strap tops. Use the 3-finger width method for tanktops.
A volleyball is not required.
If you are looking to purchase a volleyball, we recommend:
- For players 10 & under: Molten First Touch Volleyball - V160:
Soft cloth and foam cover, weighs 5 oz
- For players 12 & under: Molten Lightweight VB-U12 Volleyball:
Micro-fiber composite cover, 8.1 oz
Baden 450 Light Volleyball:
Soft composite cover, 7.8 oz
- The Molton Super Touch Volleyball is the official volleyball of USAV and the USA Volleyball Junior National Championships:
Official size and weight